Planned Future Enhancements
If you have a suggestion for this list, email me
Things being considered still..
- More detailed here
- Let users read mail,messages,etc.. from better ranges (in progress)
- Centralized, IOS-type, config file for everything (in progress)
- Multi-user recepients for .move
- Create standards for different terminal types (in progress)
- Split code into multiple C files (in progress)
- Port code to Win95/98/ME/NT/XP NATIVELY
- Implement and create load-in module support.
- Complete inter-talker connectivity
- Add help, mail, and other features to web port
- Add IPV6 support
- Add SSL/TLS connection encryption support
- Allocate memory for area and user structures dynamically (goes with IOS project)
- Using a database (gdbm, mysql)
- Using Async I/O threads
- Add route command to display a route between two rooms. Maybe make it
an option of another command instead of making a new command?
- Create and implement an email gateway
Go back to the